Pros and Cons of ASUS Transformer Book T100HA-C4-GR Laptop
The Pros – ASUS Transformer Book T100HA-C4-GR
- The transformer book’s panel has a metal back and is well-built. It has a nice matte finish.
- The touch pad is pretty responsive and is quite big. ASUS has made effective use of the limited space.
- The viewing angles are great and the screen isn’t as reflective as most tablet panels are.
- Additionally, the color contrast and brightness make for a good visual experience.
- In terms of performance speed, the transformer book is fast and snappy which is good for media consumption and office applications.
• It has a 4 GB RAM, making multitasking easy. Users can have several tabs on and the speed wouldn’t slow down which is impressive for a tablet/transformer book.
- For a machine this size, the speakers located at the back of the panel are quite loud.
- The transformer book as a whole (with the keyboard attached) weighs 2.2 pounds, which is very light and easy to carry. The tablet on its own is 589 grams which is very convenient for a tablet as well.
The Cons – ASUS Transformer Book T100HA-C4-GR
- The area around the hinges on the panel tends to get scratches and marks easily while docking it onto the keyboard.
- On docking, moving the panel may be a problem as the attachment is too tight.
- The maximum screen resolution is 1280*800 pixels. This may be a deal breaker for many buyers who look for better displays.
- The screen is prone to ghost touching (when responses are triggered without users actually touching the screen).
- The keyboard has quite a bit of flex and is noisy to type on. Also, it feels a little flimsy on typing.
- It takes a very long time to charge this transformer book.
- The GPU performance is a lot lower than other tablets and transformer books of the same range.
Full Specs – ASUS Transformer Book T100HA-C4-GR
|Item model number||T100HA-C4-GR|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.90 x 10.40 x 0.70 inches|
|Rear Webcam Resolution||5 MP|
|Flash Memory Size||64.0|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Screen Size||10.1 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1280*800 pixels|
|Processor||1.44 GHz Intel Atom|
|RAM||4 GB DDR3|
|Hard Drive||64 GB|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD|
The ASUS Transformer Book T100HA-C4-GR has an almost equal number of pros and cons. The answer to the question- whether or not this model is worth buying depends largely on consumer preferences and what features buyers are willing to compromise on. Overall, it is a good, well-built model that does all it can in terms of performance. ASUS has done very well with the size and space limitation in terms of structure. It is suitable for users on the go and buyers who are looking for some light-weight multimedia and office application usage. It is a budget purchase for those wanting to buy a convertible book that is easy to carry.