Pros and Cons of ASUS T100 Laptop
The Pros – ASUS T100
- This transformer book comes with a stylish and soft coating that makes its stunning to look at, very smooth to touch and comfortable to hold.
- The 10.1 inch IPS LCD display, despite of its resolution being on the lower side (1366×768) looks spectacular as the screen quality contributes to better visibility. The images are pretty sharp and vibrant.
- This 2 in 1 laptop is geared towards users looking for mobility. It is lightweight and is easy to carry around.
- Its best feature is the ultraportable, detachable keyboard which makes it possible for users to enjoy usage on tablet mode. On tablet mode, the reading mode makes for a very nice reading experience for users who will be reading e books or notes from classes.
- The key travel on the keyboard is good and makes typing very comfortable.
- With an Intel Quad Core processor one can expect stellar performance and some pretty impressive results with multitasking, managing several tabs and programmes.
- The 2GB RAM and 64GB SSD memory allows for casual gaming on medium settings.
- Users will be delighted with the battery life as it lasts up to 8 hours with normal screen settings and web browsing on as well.
- Adding to the advantages, this model is affordable too.
The Cons – ASUS T100
- Some may find the screen resolution on the lower side in terms of quality. Also, the visibility of the images on the screen may be lower when it is used as a tablet outdoors, as the screen is a little dull.
- The keyboard may seem really cramped for some users. However, it is a 10.1 inch model and so a lot cannot be expected from a laptop this size.
- The charging cord is a little short, which is a limitation and restricts mobility for when users need to use the laptop on charge.
- The lid catches finger prints and grease or dust pretty easily.
Full Specs – ASUS T100
|Item model number||T100TAF-C1-GR|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1|
|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.70 x 10.40 x 0.80 inches|
|Flash Memory Size||64.0|
|Hard Drive Rotational Speed||1 RPM|
|Optical Drive Type||No optical drive|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Screen Size||10.1 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1366*768 pixels|
|Processor||1.33 GHz Intel Atom|
|RAM||2 GB DDR3L SDRAM|
|Hard Drive||0 GB|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD|
|Wireless Type||802.11 A/G|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||9 hours|
Overall, the ASUS T100 introduces users to a 2 in 1 laptop that is easy to use and light. This model is durable despite of its size and weight due to the sturdy design which is a signature feature of ASUS laptops. Users will have no qualms about battery life and performance as the laptop takes care of these two basic user requirements with ease. Lastly, the affordability is a key highlight that makes this a smart purchase for those looking for a budget 2 in 1 laptop.