Pros and Cons of ASUS ROG G752VT-DH72 Laptop
ASUS ROG G752VT-DH72 Copper Titanium For Gaming Laptop is best and a very good performance.
The Pros – ASUS ROG G752VT-DH72
- This is a beefy laptop that looks heavy duty with its 17.3 inch display and thick encased body. The exterior looks strong and promising with a brushed metal look.
- The keyboard has been designed for gamers. The keys are larger and have the right amount of key travel.
- Additionally, the touchpad is very responsive, making navigation easy.
- The 1080p display is backed up by G-Sync and a refresh rate of 75Hz. The image quality on the screen is a definite strong suit.
- It comes with the powerful 6th generation Intel Core i7-6700HQ which offers smooth performance.
- The GPU with Nvidia’s GTX 970M does a good job handling games.
- Gamers can expect to play almost all modern games on maximum settings.
- The cooling system is pretty good. It has big vents that are surprisingly quiet. Asus has designed a fan that is barely audible even when the laptop is on load.
- The machine has four USB 3.0 ports, a USB 3.1 Type-C and Gigabit Ethernet. Its large body allows for three separate audio jacks for output, mic and a combination of both giving users more options.
- It has flawless wireless connectivity and Bluetooth 4.0.
The Cons – ASUS ROG G752VT-DH72
- The inconsistency of the design is probably the only major limitation with this machine. The exterior comes with jagged lines and while the rest of the body is silver, bronze, the keyboard’s backlight is still red like many of Asus’s previous gaming laptops.
- The laptop is large and weighs a lot more than the average notebook (8.15 pounds). Definitely not a machine you can easily carry around.
- It has a rather low battery life. However, it is a very obvious aspect of a heavy duty gaming laptop this large.
- This model is on the pricier side and is not for the thrifty gamer.
Full Specs – ASUS ROG G752VT-DH72
|Item model number||G752VT-DH72|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Item Weight||8.8 pounds|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||12.70 x 16.40 x 1.50 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||GDDR5|
|Flash Memory Size||128|
|Hard Drive Rotational Speed||7200 RPM|
|Optical Drive Type||DL DVD±RW/CD-RW|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Screen Size||17.3 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920*1080 pixels|
|Processor||2.6 GHz Intel Core i7|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4-SDRAM|
|Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Hard Drive||1024 GB|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GTX970M 3GB GDDR5|
|Wireless Type||802.11 A/C|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||4|
The ASUS ROG G752VT-DH72 comes with a dramatic design change. It is by far the furthest Asus has gone from its signature laptop bodies. This device is not one of Asus’s inexpensive picks. However, it is one of the best gaming notebooks in the market. It comes with a hardware upgrade while offering all the other features expected from an Asus gaming laptop. While the design may be a let-down in spite of being advertised as an attraction, the laptop doesn’t give users much to complain about apart from the minor disappointment that comes with expecting too much improvement. All-in-all it is a good laptop with a successful set of specs.